Right of withdrawal
§ 11 Cancellation policy
(1) Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 30 days without giving reasons. The cancellation period is thirty days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods or has. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Motorrad Meyer GmbH & Co. KG, Grüner Weg, Grüner Weg 123, 52070 Aachen, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 0241 94 64 216, Fax: 0241 94 64 23 0) by means of a clear explanation (e.g.b a letter sent by post, fax or email) informing you of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, although this is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient that you send the notification of your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.You can also exercise your right of cancellation by simply sending the products back to us within the cancellation period.
(2) Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, then we will have all payments (with the exception of shipping costs and any additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), which we have received from you, immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same payment method that you used in the original transaction; Under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of your cancellation of this contract. Only then will you receive the refund. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the thirty day period has expired. We bear the direct costs of returning the goods (only applies within Germany). You are only liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
(3) Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- to supply audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
(4) Sample cancellation form
If you would like to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
Motorrad Meyer GmbH & Co. KG
Grüner Weg 123
Fax: 0241-94 64 23 0
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
(Please state the exact name of the goods here)
Ordered on ___________________ (*)/received on _______________________(*)
Your signature (only for paper notification):