Terms and Conditions (GTC)
General Terms and Conditions
- 1 Scope, customer information
The following general terms and conditions regulate the contractual relationship between Motorrad Meyer GmbH & CO. KG, acting here as Mycl Turell and consumers/you who buy goods through our shop.
- 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but rather only an invitation to order. Offers and price information contained in the online shop, in brochures, advertisements and other advertising material are therefore subject to change and non-binding.
(2) You can add one or more products to the shopping cart. During the ordering process you enter your data and wishes regarding. Payment method, delivery modalities etc. a Only when you click the order button do you make a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. You can also place a binding order by telephone or fax. Which immediately by email or Confirmation of your order by fax does not constitute acceptance of the purchase offer. Such acceptance only occurs when you receive an email from us informing you that your order has been dispatched. This shipping confirmation email also represents contract confirmation. The contract confirmation is limited to the products listed in the shipping confirmation email and announced for delivery.
(3) We always endeavor to adhere to the delivery times advised by us at the time of your order. However, delivery times depend on various factors, such as: the type and availability of the items or the type of delivery. Therefore, unfortunately we cannot guarantee fixed delivery dates. Delivery times for available goods can usually be assumed to be 1-3 working days after confirmation of your order. Of course, we will inform you immediately about possible delays and give you an estimate of the new delivery date. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damages, liabilities, costs or other expenses arising from late delivery.
- 3 Delivery conditions
In addition to the stated product prices, there are shipping costs, unless otherwise stated. You can find out more about the shipping costs in the offers.Self-collection is also possible. If you pick it up yourself, there are no shipping costs.
- 4 Customer information: Storage of your order data
Your order with details of the concluded contract (e.g.b Type of product, price etc.) is saved by us. You can view the terms and conditions during the ordering process and accept them by ticking the box next to them. You can access the terms and conditions at any time via our website even after the contract has been concluded. As a registered customer, you can access your past orders via the customer log-in area (my customer account).
- 5 Customer information: Correction note
You can correct your entries at any time before placing the order using the delete button. We will inform you about further correction options as you go through the ordering process. You can also end the ordering process completely at any time by closing the browser window.
- 6 Retention of title
(1) We reserve ownership of the delivered goods until the purchase price for these goods has been paid in full. While the retention of title exists, you may not sell the goods (hereinafter: reserved goods) or otherwise dispose of ownership of them.
(2) If third parties - in particular bailiffs - access the reserved goods, you will point out our ownership and we must be notified immediately so that we can enforce our property rights.
(3) If you behave in breach of the contract, particularly in the event of late payment, we are entitled to demand return of the reserved goods provided we have withdrawn from the contract.
- 7 Warranty claims/damages
We aim to only provide you with products of the best quality. If the products you receive are defective or damaged, please contact our customer service by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 0241-9464215. We will then ask you to return the defective/damaged products to us for inspection and we will either repair or replace the returned products or refund you the purchase price (including delivery costs, if any).
In the following cases, a refund or replacement is excluded and we will send the product back to you:
- The product was not purchased in our online shop DE;
- The defect in the product was caused by failure to comply with the instructions on the product labels or care instructions attached to the product packaging;
- The defect in the product was caused by your misuse or caused by negligence (e.g.b through contact with chemical substances. Fire, heat or damage caused by sharp objects such as knives or barbed wire etc. were caused);
- the defect in the product due to changes to the product (e.g.b caused by the alteration tailoring).
Please note that we reserve the right to dispute your claims for replacement, repair or Refund will be refused if the defect is due to normal wear and tear of products that have exceeded their normal useful life. Mycl Turell reserves the right to change prices or technical specifications and cannot be held responsible for text or illustration errors. Due to technical limitations, product colors may vary slightly from the original colors. Otherwise, the statutory warranty periods apply for defects in the purchased goods. This currently amounts to two years for new goods and one year for used goods from delivery.
- 8 Limitation of Liability
(1) Except in the case of intent and gross negligence, Mycl Turell/Motorrad Meyer GmbH & Co. is liable. KG is not liable for unforeseeable direct or indirect damages or Consequential damages that you or third parties may suffer in connection with the services provided and/or for damages of any kind somehow related to them and arising from a failure to fulfill the obligations associated with them, also with regard to any claims for damages that third parties may make .You expressly understand that the liability of Mycl Turell with regard to any type of non-performance of the services referred to in the previous paragraph is limited and in no case shall be limited to those received and provided by it in connection with the execution of the individual services to which the liability relates may exceed the amounts paid to you.All major damages, losses, costs and expenses are expressly excluded from liability. Mycl Turell is under no circumstances liable for any shortcomings and/or impairments that you may suffer for reasons that are not our responsibility. to delays caused by operational disruptions, defective or incorrect data transmission or causes beyond our control - including, but not limited to, delays or interruptions in system connection, operational failures or connection problems of the Internet or interruptions, terminations, malfunctions of network nodes, interruptions , interruptions or malfunctions of electronic services, mail or electricity; to lockouts and strikes, including those of our own staff, regardless of where they take place; to preventions and obstacles caused by legal provisions or orders from domestic or foreign authorities; to measures or arrangements ordered by courts or third parties; to other causes that cannot be blamed on us and in general to any kind of hindrances and obstacles that cannot be overcome by us with normal commercial care.
(2) Mycl Turell is not liable for any fraudulent and illegal use by third parties of the credit card or other payment methods used by you to purchase the products.Mycl Turell does not have access to your credit card number or other payment providers at any time during the purchase process.
(3) Mycl Turell also assumes no contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or objects that could arise from even partial non-acceptance of an order by Mycl Turell.
- 9 Transport damage
If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such errors immediately to the delivery person and please contact us as quickly as possible. Failure to make a complaint or contact us has no consequences for your statutory warranty rights. But you help us to fulfill our own claims against the carrier or to be able to claim transport insurance.
- 10 returns
(1) You can return the goods you have received without giving any reason within 30 days by returning the goods. The period begins at the earliest upon receipt of the goods and these instructions.
(2) Please use our return slip, which you will receive by email with the order confirmation. Alternatively, you can also submit a return request via our website.
(3) Costs of returns within and outside the EU:
Under the following link you will find our shipping costs within and outside the EU (for shipping outside of Germany) Shipping cost information | Mycl Turell (mycl-turell.de). For packages that have to go through customs, it is essential that the contents can be identified. Please include a copy of the invoice in the package. Shipments that are marked below value, without an invoice or without a reason for return will automatically be returned to the sender. If you have chosen a credit note for your return, we will deduct this amount from the credit amount.
- 11 Cancellation policy
(1) Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 30 days without giving reasons. The cancellation period is thirty days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods or has In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Motorrad Meyer GmbH & Co. KG, Grüner Weg, Grüner Weg 123, 52070 Aachen, email: email@example.com, Tel: 0241 94 64 216, Fax: 0241 94 64 23 0) by means of a clear declaration (e.g.b a letter sent by post, fax or email) informing you of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, although this is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient that you send the notification of your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.You can also exercise your right of cancellation by simply sending the products back to us within the cancellation period.
(2) Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, then we will retain all payments (with the exception of shipping costs and any additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) that we have made received from you must be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same payment method that you used in the original transaction; Under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of your cancellation of this contract. Only then will you receive the refund. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the thirty day period has expired. We bear the direct costs of returning the goods (only applies within Germany). You are only liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
(3) Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- to supply sealed goods that are not suitable for return for health or hygiene reasons if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- to supply audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
(4) Sample cancellation form
If you would like to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
Motorrad Meyer GmbH & Co. KG
Grüner Weg 123
Fax: 0241-94 64 23 0
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
(Please state the exact name of the goods here)
Ordered on ___________________ (*)/received on _______________________(*)
Your signature (only for paper notification):
- 12 Data protection
We take the issue of data protection very seriously and therefore observe the provisions of the German Data Protection Act as well as possible relevant other national data protection laws. You can find our information on data protection at Data protection | Mycl Turell (mycl-turell.de). We would be happy to send these to you upon request.
- 13 Copyright and industrial property rights
Unless explicitly regulated otherwise, we are the owner or Licensee with regard to all intellectual property rights on this website. This website and all its contents are protected by national and international copyright laws. Your use of this website does not give you any rights with regard to copyright, design or trademark rights.
You may print or download content from this website exclusively for your personal, informational, non-commercial use.
You may not modify the hard copies or digital copies of any content on this website in any way. You may also not copy, distribute, publish, transfer or sell the content of this website in any way. In particular, you may not use parts of this website for commercial or commercial purposes without first obtaining a corresponding license from us or to have received the licensor.
All word and image trademarks, logos, brand names (“brands”) displayed on the website are and remain the property of Motorrad Meyer GmbH & Co. KG/Mycl Turell. The use of the trademark on other websites or linking in any form to other websites is not permitted, unless Motorrad Meyer GmbH & Co. KG/Mycl Turell has expressly given his consent to this in writing.
14 Online dispute resolution (OS)
Dispute resolution procedures
We are neither willing nor obliged to take part in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
Online dispute resolution
The European Commission provides consumers with a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find under
the external link www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15 Place of jurisdiction and place of performance is Aachen.
On all contracts between you and Motorrad Meyer GmbH & Co. KG/Mycl Turell and these General Terms and Conditions are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- 16 Severability clause
If one of the above provisions of these General Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or incomplete by a court, the remaining provisions should remain unaffected.