Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: MC10290.1
Airoh GP500 First Black Carbon Helmet
Airoh concentrates all experiences and efforts on a helmet with a performance that is second to none: The result is the new Airoh GP500 motorcycle helmet. The helmet comes directly from the races of the Motorcycling World Championship GP, previously developed and tested in the wind tunnel and tested directly on the circuits by the best pilots of the World Championship, and combines numerous technical and functional advantages that make it the most modern racing helmet .
- Outer shell in 3 different sizes: made entirely by hand in carbon and Kevlar for high mechanical strength and low specific weight.
- Aerodynamics: the shape of the outer shell, developed in the wind tunnel, has an integrated rear spoiler that optimizes the aerodynamic coefficients and gives the helmet overall stability, even at high speeds. The front and rear spoilers, which were also developed in the wind tunnel, contribute to improving the aerodynamics of the helmet.
- Integrated ventilation system; 10 integrated vents, 6 of which are adjustable, for optimal ventilation inside the helmet in all conditions of use.-
- Self-adjusting visor mechanism: for an optimal closure between the visor and the seal without air ingress from the outside. Without any setting on the part of the user.
- 100% Max Vision visor with the new integrated Antifog Airoh FS Pinlock system. Other features include the quick release system, the lock button and the eccentric pins for using tear-off visors.
- Fully removable and anatomically shaped inner padding made of innovative and breathable microfibers that always ensure an optimal fit and high comfort.
- AEFR, AIROH EMERGENCY FAST REMOVE system: new system for unlocking and quick removal of the cheek pads in an emergency.