Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: MT10769
The all new EXO-1400 EVO AIR helmet shows the innovative spirit of ScorpionExo with its aggressive helmet shape, its light weight and its brand new top ventilation system. It also has the newly developed KwikWick III inner lining and a visor closure mechanism with a push lever located in the middle. Thanks to Scorpion's leading technology, the helmet is much quieter than its predecessor EXO-1200 AIR and yet the top ventilation system provides enough fresh air by quickly and efficiently letting warm air out of the air ducts. This helmet offers the best comfort for all-day riders. This helmet is also available in the carbon version, intended for riders who want a lighter weight with a more elegant design.
- Ventilation System: The progressively adjustable front and rear air vents with wind deflectors reduce drag and create a vacuum to maximize airflow through the helmet
- Breath Deflector: Improved non-fog performance
- Chin guard: Helps reduce noise
- Emergency unlocking: Using textile loops, the cheek pads can be pulled out by medical professionals in an emergency with the helmet on
- Airfit™: individual adjustment of the helmet thanks to inflatable cheek pads
- Pinlock® Maxivision: the Pinlock® lens prevents fogging thanks to a permanent air corridor between itself and the visor, even when the temperature difference between inside and outside increases
- Kwikwick 3: KwikWick® temperature-regulating fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather and warm in cold weather. Inner lining is easily removable and washable
- Kwikfit™: Cheek pads allow the use of the most commonly used types of glasses.
- Ultra TCT® (Thermodynamical Composite Technology): The structure of the helmet offers unprecedented protection: the intelligent shell is able to gradually yield in the event of a hit or impact. This absorbs much of the energy in an impact while maintaining the extremely strong Ultra TCT® structure
- Ellip-tec II - tool-free visor change in seconds. Spring pulls the visor against its seal to ensure maximum sealing.
- SpeedView™: internal fold-out sun visor that immediately reduces eye strain in changing light conditions
- 3 shell sizes
- Material: fiberglass
- Closure: double D-ring
- Standard: ECE 22.06
- 1x Scorpion EXO-1400 Evo Air Thelios helmet