Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: MC10271.2
Airoh GP 500 drift helmet
The Airoh GP 500 helmet is a carbon fiber racing helmet specifically designed and engineered for elite racing athletes. Available in three shell sizes, it is an epitome of engineering. The helmet is characterized by the use of noble materials. Every detail of this thoroughly high-performance helmet is the result of close collaboration between riders and engineers.
Its features include the homologated visor with 50% tint, tear-off preparation, integrated visor locking, Pinlock® inner lens, wind deflector, 10 different vents and the system for quick removal of the cheek pads in an emergency. The pads are highly breathable, hypoallergenic and removable. The helmet is characterized by safety, high performance and enviable comfort.
- Material: High Performance Composite Material (HPC)
- Weight: from 1200 g (+/- 50 g)
- Outer shell: 3 sizes (XS, SM, L-XL)
- Ventilation: front, top, back, side chin guard
- Visor: slightly tinted, homologated, 2D racing visor, tool-free quick-change function, scratch-resistant, UV-resistant, Pinlock preparation, tear-off preparation
- Sun visor: no
- Inner lining: removable, washable, anti-allergic
- Closure system: double D
- included accessories: wind stopper, breath deflector, pinlock lens
AEFR (Airoh Emergency Fast Remove):
- Airoh system for quick removal of the cheek pads in an emergency.
Tear Off Coupling:
- Visor with external pins for attaching the tear-off discs that can be easily removed.