Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: MC10281.4
LS2 FF320 Stream Evo Commander Helmet
- anti fog
- Anti UV
- scratch resistant
- Multi Density EPS
- Reinforced chin strap
- Magnet chuck attachment
- LS2 offers multiple case sizes, custom-sized EPS protectors, and our high-quality, high-performance comfort filler and 3D laser-cut plastic foam for a flawless fit and comfort, all day long.
Made from HPTT
- An ABS compound is injected into molds using the HPTT process, exclusively developed by our technicians. The molds used in this high-precision process are made from blocks of metal weighing several hundred kilos
- To ensure a good fit, some of the LS2 shells have been specially designed with an extra oval in shape to provide more comfort without endangering the rider.
- LS2 visors are made from 3D optically correct “A Class” polymers, a space exploration polymer with high resistance to impact energy and maximum vision. Our visors are stable, scratch-resistant and UV-resistant. All this combined with the ultimate PINLOCK technology offers the most advanced standard in anti-fog.
Two visor system
- A sun visor helps protect the driver's eyes from strong sunlight. The sun visor moves smoothly thanks to the exclusive mechanism located on the lateral edge of the helmet shell. This system enables the driver to adjust the view very quickly to changing conditions, for example when driving through tunnels or forests.
- To prevent fogging of the visor while driving, LS2 recommends Pinlock. A system that prevents the natural fogging of the visor caused by breathing, without having to compromise on vision.
Quick release system
- This patented system allows the visor to be easily attached and detached without tools. Its fine mechanism with several metal springs enables the visor to be opened and closed smoothly.
- LS2 helmets have a so-called "Dynamic Flow-through Ventilation". Multi-adjustable intake ducts and EPS damping with air ducts, in conjunction with the rear spoiler and exhaust ducts, create permanent ventilation to provide the rider with cool and comfortable conditions.
- The metal buckle connects to a high quality chin strap with a plastic tongue with serrations. A soft "click" is heard when closing. Snap in until you get a comfortable but tight fit. Pull the tether to unlock the tongue. The chin strap on the side of the metal buckle offers further adjustment options.
Fast sun visor actuation
- Fast and direct mechanism to extend or retract the sun visor when needed.
Reflective security patch
- To improve driver safety at night or in difficult visibility conditions, the bolster has these safety reflectors that light up when illuminated by other vehicles.
- All LS2 helmets have removable and washable liners to keep them fresh as new. Our anatomically correct designed cheek pads are based on LS2's 3D laser technology and offer a perfect fit. We use hypoallergenic fabrics that wick away moisture to ensure riders are always comfortable.
Chin wind deflector
- A high-quality fabric insert in the chin area reduces air turbulence in the helmet. The wind deflector can be removed if you want more ventilation in warm temperatures.
Laser cut pads
- Foam with different densities is laser cut in 3D and adapts perfectly to the shape of the driver's head.