Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: MC10274
Scorpion EXO R1 Air OGI Helmet
Scorpion presents the new, beautiful and light EXO-R1 racing helmet with many incredible features. The large upper air intake provides more air and the aerodynamic helmet remains quiet even when driving fast. The slim, elegant and sleek shell shape with the large ventilation slots contributes to this. The EXO-R1 Air offers you the most exciting experiences on your tour. From the commuter to the professional motorcyclist, the EXO-R1 can meet a lot of needs.
- 2 form-fitting visors, equipped with tear-off lenses and Maxvision Ready
- Emergency release for cheek pads to facilitate helmet removal in the event of a fall
- Ventilation system: the progressively adjustable front and rear air vents with wind deflectors reduce drag and create a vacuum to maximize airflow through the helmet.
- Breath deflector: improved fog resistance.
- Chin shield: reduces noise.
- Closing the chin strap with a double-D titanium ring
- A small pump allows the rider to customize the helmet thanks to inflatable cheek pads. This also reduces the noise development. Only at Scorpion Exo!
- It fits perfectly into the specially designed recess of the visor - the Pinlock® lens effectively prevents fogging with a permanent air corridor between itself and the visor, even if the temperature difference between inside and outside increases.
- Very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, washable, very soft and pleasant to the skin, the KwikWick3® lining of the Scorpion Exo helmets.
Ultra TCT® Thermodynamic Composite Technology:
- Extremely light - the Ultra TCT® structure offers a level of protection unprecedented in the world of helmets. This smart shell is able to gradually yield in the event of a hit or bump. This absorbs the most energy on impact while maintaining the extremely strong Ultra TCT® structure.
Visor system Ellip-Tec® II:
- The Scorpion Exo R1 Air's Ellip-Tec® II visor mechanism further simplifies the process of replacing a dirty visor. With the visor open, the change takes less than 10 seconds. Ellip-Tec®, developed in the wind tunnel to minimize aerodynamic noise at very high speeds, has powerful springs that press the visor firmly against the seal. This achieves absolute tightness, low background noise and high stability, which means that the visor remains in position even in the event of a fall.
- Also comes standard with a dark-tinted visor prepared for Pinlock Maxvision and tear-off foils.
- Pinlock disc is included in the scope of delivery.
Auf den folgenden Seiten finden Sie Informationen zu unseren Produktgrößen: